Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Congrats to the Canucks.

Well played series - your special teams stepped up when ours fell flat, and that was the total difference in this series. Best of luck to you next round, whoever you play.

If you guys draw Detroit or Chicago, I will cheer FOR you.

I think that the crowd reaction after the game says it all for this season: several minutes straight of chanting "Let's go Blues!"

What an amazing season. I didn't want it to end that way, but considering that we were in last place and wound up in 6th, and considering some of our best players missed half of or even the entire season, I am VERY proud of what we accomplished. I absolutely cannot wait until next season to see what the next step in the rebuild is, with Brewer, Kariya, and Johnson back in the line-up.

We're going to be a force to recon with. The BJs are losing players to free agency, and the Preds might not be as strong. We just got knocked out of the playoffs, but I am TOTALLY pumped for next year. October can't get here soon enough for both of my teams.

Thank you, guys, for giving me back playoff hockey. I have been on the edge of my seat for three months straight. Honestly, I don't know if I could make it many more rounds. The next year can't get here soon enough.

See you in Sweden, guys. Have fun with the golf... but walk the course, ok?

Just say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment